Our company philosophy is simple: treat everyone the way you would like to be treated. To us, this means working seamlessly with both patients and physicians to provide the best care possible. It also means providing our patients with the highest quality medical equipment in the industry today, and having knowledgeable professionals on hand to educate, answers questions and be a source of support.
An Experienced and Caring Staff
From the first time you interact with any of our staff members, you will know you are in capable hands. The staff at Pulmonary Solutions has an average of 5 years of experience in the health care industry, and each of our associates is required to have 40 hours of continuing education every year. We also have staff members with a variety of professional certifications, including:
- Respiratory Therapists (RTs)
- Certified Polysomnographic Technologists (CPSGTs)
- Registered Polysomnographic Technologists (RPSGTs)
- Certified Equipment Technicians (CETs)
- Equipment set up at convenience of customer home
Working with our staff means working with knowledgeable people who genuinely care about your individual needs.
Memberships and Accreditation
The work of our staff has allowed us to be recognized or a part of various business organizations that represent the best in health care and professionalism. We are:
- Recognized by Medicare as being able to meet the home medical equipment needs of seniors
- In compliance with all Medicare Supplier Standards
- Accredited by The Joint Commission, a national health care accreditation organization committed to effective care of the highest value and quality.
- A member of the local Chamber of Commerce, as well as the local association of health care providers
- A member of the VGM Group national network of homecare providers
We have helped thousands of people attain the treatment they need for their sleep or respiratory disorder, and we look forward to the future and growing nationally to provide relief to thousands more. Contact us today to see how we can help you or your loved one.